Sunday 7 October 2012

A.D.D. Ahoy

This is really getting to be a bad habit, but for some reason, I seem to able to work decently well in a state of panic. I don't know if that's the reason why I'm having this tendency to blog only on the days before submission when schedules are tight. Karma will get me eventually, I suppose. I'll arm myself with a mop and a baseball bat when that time comes.

Anyhoo, for all of those who enjoyed 'Arguments of a Nerdy Couple', I'm going to be putting out more episodes of the odd happenings in the lives of John and Rose. They're not necessarily in the proper order in terms of their timelines, but you're all welcome to make those judgments for yourselves. Ta and cheers.

I ought to get back to work soon enough before my group mates realize that I took out a few minutes to clickety clack all of this.



But really, it's not easy to sit and mark out urban proposals when I've got Placebo singing 'Running Up That Hill' as a backdrop to Benedict Cumberbatch arguing with the Doctor over the importance of knowing about the solar system, all running through the quagmire that is my melting lump of grey cells.



Ah well.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment