Thursday 25 April 2013

Reboot

Hello, welcome and welcome back and above all, my most profound apologies. Really, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I've been neglecting this poor blog for a long time, but in my defense, I had a lot going on.



College had me held up with my thesis work, which I have completed to the most level. Just one final step to have it done once and for all. It's been a long five year ride and I honestly have no idea what it'll feel like at the end. As a result of overwork and late nights and perpetual insomnia, I was rendered mentally exhausted for weeks together and I tell you, it really sapped at my inspiration levels. As a result, there haven't been any new short stories among my recent work.

None except the one. That workshop on Wattpad is over and I wrote one last short for Alice's prompts there. Another John and Rose. Gods, I had missed them. I'll put that up shortly here and I welcome any sort of plot prompts if anyone can provide them.

Other than that, I've been working more on my larger writing project, which I'm running a final edit on before looking for editors and book consultants. Can't wait to get started on that; it's been close to six and a half years since this first started and it'll be great to finally get this on board.

Anyhoo, nothing much else has been going on. So yes, I'll be updating more regularly and here's a tidbit of John and Rose for ya.

Tally hoo! And now, back to writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment